When I enter my username and password on then Login page and the click the Log In button, it just returns me to the same Login page asking me to log in again. [ top ]
You will need to enable your Web browser to allow cookies to resolve this problem. If you do not already know how to enable your browser to allow cookies, click [ here ] for a comprehensive list of instructions for the most commonly used Web browsers.
When I return to the website, it seems I am still logged in. Why am I not automatically logged out when I close the browser? [ top ]
Use the Log Off button on the vertical navigation bar to end your session at Stock Superstars.com at any given time during your visit.
Why am I having problems accessing the SSR website? [ top ]
We recommend that you upgrade your browser to the most current version available. This will ensure that you are viewing and navigating the Stock Superstars Report website as intended.
Information is getting cut off when I try to print a page of data. How can I fit all of the information on the same page? [ top ]
Each page now features a link to a printer-friendly version. The printer-friendly format will ensure that information is not cut off when printed.
The font you are using is too small. I cannot read any of the text! [ top ]
Display settings are configured differently on each user's computer depending on their particular preferences. The Stock Superstars Report website was developed using specific font sizes and layout dimensions that would allow for as many of these different settings as possible.
There are two ways you can control the size of fonts on your computer monitor:
Note: The Stock Superstars Report website is best viewed using a resolution of either 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768.
- Adjust the font size under the View > Text Size menu item in your Web browser. This will only adjust HTML text and will not increase the dimensions of the site in proportion to the enlarged text.
- Increase the viewing size of the entire website proportionately by going to your Display settings (in the Control Panel) and changing the resolution to 800 x 600 (if it is set at 1024 x 768 or higher).
How can I change the contact Information I have on file? [ top ]
Click [ here ] to update your login information, email address or mailing address online. Note that you will first need to first log in to StockSuperstars.com by entering your username and password.
Why am I not receiving the Weekly email Alerts?
[ top ]
Although a weekly alert is included with your subscription, we unfortunately cannot guarantee the delivery of each email. There are a number of technical situations beyond our control that may prevent the delivery of your weekly email.
Note: If you do not receive the alert via email, go to the Weekly Update section of this site. At the top of the page, there is a link for you to view the current week's email. The email alerts are normally sent by 6:00 pm CST each Friday.
Listed below are a few troubleshooting options:
- Check in your deleted items folder or junk mail folder for the SSR alert. You may have spam filters that are inadvertently identifying the alert as spam and therefore not sending it directly to your Inbox.
- Within your email filter settings, be sure that you allow all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org (depending on how your filtering software is set up, 188.8.131.52 may be needed as well).
- Be sure that your mailbox is not full. Delete any unwanted or old emails from your mailbox to ensure there is enough space to receive the SSR alert.
- Check with your email provider to see if they are having any technical problems. If they are having technical problems with their servers, our alerts will not be accepted on your end. Also ask if they have any filters on their end that may be identifying the SSR Alert as spam or unsolicited mail. Also mention that we currently use Lyris/Sparklist servers to send the SSR Alerts.
Why am I getting a blank white screen with the "Page cannot be found" or "HTTP 404" message?
[ top ]
The very first thing you will want to check in this case is that you are properly connected to the Internet, since these are the same error messages that display if you attempt to access any website while inadvertantly disconnected from the Internet. When properly connected to the Internet, however, these two general browser errors are most commonly experienced when using a bookmark link that was most likely created after logging into the SSR website. It is important to remember that when creating a bookmark link for any login protected website (such as www.stocksuperstars.com), remember to bookmark the site only BEFORE logging in and not after. Once you log into a website, a unique session ID number is created by the web server. If you bookmark a site after a unique session has been generated, this will cause problems accessing the website at a later date.
Click [ here ] for a list of instructions that will help with these particular errors.